Who should attend: All crew (Operational & Management)
Objectives and benefits: The aim of this course is to help trainees become familiar with the compliance and monitoring requirements of the IMO, USCG and EPA. The trainees will acquire knowledge on how to maintain compliance with these requirements and will be introduced to various compliance tools.
- Compliance Guidelines: Ballast Water Management Convention (BWMC);
- Compliance Guidelines USCG & EPA;
- ERMA FIRST compliance tools.
Legislation & References:
- International Convention for the Control and Management of Ships’ Ballast Water and Sediments (BWM)
- USCG Ballast water program
- EPA compliance
Certificate: ABS & Liberia