Who should attend: All crew (Operational & Management)
Objectives and benefits: The aim of this course is to help trainees become familiar with the compliance and monitoring requirements of the IMO, USCG and EPA. The trainees will acquire knowledge on how to maintain compliance with these requirements and will be introduced to various compliance tools.
- Compliance Guidelines: Ballast Water Management Convention (BWMC);
- Compliance Guidelines USCG & EPA;
- ERMA FIRST compliance tools.
Legislation & References:
- International Convention for the Control and Management of Ships’ Ballast Water and Sediments (BWM)
- USCG Ballast water program
- EPA compliance
Certificate: ABS & Liberia
DISCLAIMER: The course is provided on an “as is” basis. Before you purchase any of our courses, it is exclusively your responsibility to check if it complies with the flag administration/approval body you require or you want to submit it to. Furthermore, you should check if the course is accepted by your employer or flag administration as your employer or flag administration may have specific requirements.