Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) online course aims to provide guidance to participants with regards to the selection of the suitable PPE and to enhance their understanding concerning the best use and maintenance of the equipment.
- Responsibilities (Personal responsibilities and duties, Qualified persons’ & Company’s responsibilities)
- Everyday PPE (Categories, Types of equipment & areas requiring specific PPE)
- Occasional PPE (Categories, Types of equipment & areas requiring specific PPE)
- Guidance for using PPE when working
Legislation & References:
- MCA Code of Safe Working Practices for Merchant Seafarers
Who should attend: Ship and shore-based staff
Certificate: ABS & Liberia
DISCLAIMER: The course is provided on an “as is” basis. Before you purchase any of our courses, it is exclusively your responsibility to check if it complies with the flag administration/approval body you require or you want to submit it to. Furthermore, you should check if the course is accepted by your employer or flag administration as your employer or flag administration may have specific requirements.