Category: Lessons Learnt
Who should attend: Members of the Catering Department
Objectives and Benefits: Trainees knowledge will be updated to the following subjects:
- gastrointestinal (GI) illnesses;
- foodborne illnesses; causes and prevention;
- equipment and facilities (related to food and other areas);
- food protection;
- hazard analysis critical control points (what they are and how to apply them);
- potable water (protection and handling);
- housekeeping and infection control.
Legislation & References:
- Industry Best Practice
Certificate: ABS & Liberia
DISCLAIMER: The course is provided on an “as is” basis. Before you purchase any of our courses, it is exclusively your responsibility to check if it complies with the flag administration/approval body you require or you want to submit it to. Furthermore, you should check if the course is accepted by your employer or flag administration as your employer or flag administration may have specific requirements.