- MEPC.1/Circ.878: Guidance on the development of the Ship Implementation Plan
- MEPC.320(74): 2019 Guidelines for Consistent Implementation of the 0.50% m/m sulphur limit under MARPOL Annex V
- MEPC.321(74): 2019 Guidelines for PSC under MARPOL Annex VI
- Guidelines for Onboard Sampling for the Verification of the Sulphur Content of the Fuel Oil Used on Board Ships
- MEPC.1/Circ.881: Guidance for PSC on contingency measures for addressing non-compliant fuel oil.
- MEPC.1/Circ.883: Guidance on the indication of ongoing compliance in the case of the failure of a single monitoring instrument, and recommended actions to take if the Exhaust Gas Cleaning System (EGCS) fails to meet the provisions of the 2015 EGCS Guidelines (MEPC.259(68))
- MEPC.1/Circ.884: Best Practice for Member/Coastal States to assist their duties under MARPOL Annex VI.
- MEPC.1/Circ.875: Best Practice for Fuel Oil Purchasers/Users.
- ISO PAS 23263 – Petroleum products — Fuels (class F) — Considerations for fuel suppliers and users regarding marine fuel quality in view of the implementation of maximum 0,50 % sulfur in 2020.
Certificate: ABS & Liberia
DISCLAIMER: The course is provided on an “as is” basis. Before you purchase any of our courses, it is exclusively your responsibility to check if it complies with the flag administration/approval body you require or you want to submit it to. Furthermore, you should check if the course is accepted by your employer or flag administration as your employer or flag administration may have specific requirements.