Planning of works online course aims to highlight the importance of work planning as an integral part of health & safety work practice and to familiarize the participants with each aspect of this process.
- Define what work planning is and the structure of the PDCA cycle, the main work planning process.
- Understand how to create a good work plan, based on specific tools, such as Daily Working Meetings and Toolbox Safety Meeting.
- Recognize the importance of work permits to onboard safety and the contribution of Risk Assessment procedures, as well as the different types of work permits, in relation to the type of work being carried out.
- Comprehend how Lockout/ Tagout (LOTO) and Stop Work Authority (SWA) procedures contribute to safety.
Legislation & References:
- Code of Safe Working Practices
Who should attend: Master, Chief Officer, 2nd Officer, 3rd Officer, Chief Engineer, 2nd Engineer, 3rd Engineer, 3rd Engineer, Bosun, Pumpman.
Certificate: ABS and Liberia
DISCLAIMER: The course is provided on an “as is” basis. Before you purchase any of our courses, it is exclusively your responsibility to check if it complies with the flag administration/approval body you require or you want to submit it to. Furthermore, you should check if the course is accepted by your employer or flag administration as your employer or flag administration may have specific requirements.