Who should attend: All crew (Operational & Management)
Objectives and benefits: The aim of this course is to help trainees become familiar with the actions needed, to maintain ERMA FIRST BWTS components and whole system, at specific time intervals as described in the BWTS manual. The trainees will acquire knowledge on how to maintain the system and recover it via the troubleshooting of the malfunction events.
- Components’ Maintenance & Troubleshooting;
- Ballast Water Treatment System’s (BWTS) Preservation;
- Identification and Troubleshooting of Alarms;
- Examples: Attention alarms;
- Examples: Critical alarms.
Legislation & References:
- IMO and USCG regulations. ERMA FIRST BWTS is designed and operated based on these regulations.