Who should attend: All crew (Operational & Management)
Objectives and benefits: The aim of this course is to help trainees become familiar with the actions needed, to maintain ERMA FIRST BWTS components and whole system, at specific time intervals as described in the BWTS manual. The trainees will acquire knowledge on how to maintain the system and recover it via the troubleshooting of the malfunction events.
- Components’ Maintenance & Troubleshooting;
- Ballast Water Treatment System’s (BWTS) Preservation;
- Identification and Troubleshooting of Alarms;
- Examples: Attention alarms;
- Examples: Critical alarms.
Legislation & References:
- IMO and USCG regulations. ERMA FIRST BWTS is designed and operated based on these regulations.
Certificate: ABS & Liberia
DISCLAIMER: The course is provided on an “as is” basis. Before you purchase any of our courses, it is exclusively your responsibility to check if it complies with the flag administration/approval body you require or you want to submit it to. Furthermore, you should check if the course is accepted by your employer or flag administration as your employer or flag administration may have specific requirements.