Ballast Water Treatment – Operation online course aims to provide information about ERMA FIRST BWTS components and overall system operation, in order to be prepared to operate the system.
- Introduction to Ballast Water Treatment (BWT) Operation;
- Operation of each one of the components of the BWTS;
- System’s operation during ballasting and de-ballasting;
- Monitoring of the Ballast Water Treatment System (BWTS);
- Examples of system’s operation: Crude oil tanker and bulk carrier;
- Examples of system’s operation: Container vessel, Car carrier and LPG carrier.
Legislation & References:
- IMO and USCG regulations. ERMA FIRST BWTS is designed and operated based on these regulations.
Who should attend: All crew (Operational & Management)
Certificate: ABS & Liberia
DISCLAIMER: The course is provided on an “as is” basis. Before you purchase any of our courses, it is exclusively your responsibility to check if it complies with the flag administration/approval body you require or you want to submit it to. Furthermore, you should check if the course is accepted by your employer or flag administration as your employer or flag administration may have specific requirements.