Familiarization with High Voltage online course aims to provide an in depth description of High Voltage electrical and automation systems, with typical voltages of 3.3 KV and 6.6 KV, as well as the procedures for their installation and testing.
- High Voltage Basic Principles.
- High Voltage general issues.
- Electric propulsion & power converters, starters.
- High Voltage protection and basic principles.
- High Voltage power quality principles.
- High Voltage power management systems.
- Typical samples from classification requirements.
- Electrical safety Rules
Legislation & References:
- STCW Table A-III/6, Specification of minimum standard of competence for electro-technical officers
Who should attend: Those involved with ship electric networks, office superintendents and shipboard engineer and electro-technical officers.
Certificate: ABS & Liberia
DISCLAIMER: The course is provided on an “as is” basis. Before you purchase any of our courses, it is exclusively your responsibility to check if it complies with the flag administration/approval body you require or you want to submit it to. Furthermore, you should check if the course is accepted by your employer or flag administration as your employer or flag administration may have specific requirements.