Oil Record Book – Part II online course. The aim of this course is to familiarize crew members with the regulatory framework, contents and layout of the Oil Record Book (ORB) – Part II.
An Oil Record Book – Part II should be provided and maintained on every oil tanker of 150 GT at all times. The ORB shall be properly completed. All cargo/ballast operations shall be clearly and accurately recorded as required.
When making entries in Oil Record Book part II, operational code and item number shall be inserted in the appropriate columns and the required particulars shall be recorded chronologically in the blank lines as they have been executed on board.
- Identify the regulatory framework, contents and layout of the Oil Record Book (ORB) – Part II.
- Comprehend specific guidelines that should be applied when completing the ORB.
- Identify examples of correct entries in the ORB and possible mistakes.
Legislation & References:
- MARPOL Annex I – Prevention of Pollution by Oil
Who should attend:
- Deck management
- Engine management and support
DISCLAIMER: The course is provided on an “as is” basis. Before you purchase any of our courses, it is exclusively your responsibility to check if it complies with the flag administration/approval body you require or you want to submit it to. Furthermore, you should check if the course is accepted by your employer or flag administration as your employer or flag administration may have specific requirements.