Who should attend: Deck Μanagement, Engine Management
Objectives and Benefits: The aim of this course is to provide Officers of vessels with the required information in order to comprehend the requirements of the Maritime Labour Convention (MLC) 2006 for seafarers’ working and living conditions onboard.
- Why MLC, 2006? – Structure and key players
- MLC, 2006 Requirements
- Title 1 – Minimum requirements
- Title 2 – Conditions of employment
- Title 3 – Accommodation, recreational facilities, food and catering
- Title 4 – Health protection, medical care, welfare and social security
- Title 5 – Compliance and enforcement
- MLC (2006) inspections
Legislation & References:
- ILO – Maritime Labour Convention (2006)
Certificate: ABS & Liberia
DISCLAIMER: The course is provided on an “as is” basis. Before you purchase any of our courses, it is exclusively your responsibility to check if it complies with the flag administration/approval body you require or you want to submit it to. Furthermore, you should check if the course is accepted by your employer or flag administration as your employer or flag administration may have specific requirements.