Course category: COMMON
Who should attend: Deck Officers – Management and Operational Level
Objectives and Benefits: The course’s goal is to introduce the user to the preparation of Voyage Planning with the use of the ECDIS system.
- Voyage Planning aspects, principles and constraints
- ECDIS preparation for voyage planning and stages of the planning
- Route creation and route editing on ECDIS , using the Table and Graphic editors
- ECDIS configuration guide
Legislation & References:
- SOLAS Chapter V
- STCW as amended
- IMO model course 1.27 and Resolutions
Certificate: ABS & Liberia
DISCLAIMER: The course is provided on an “as is” basis. Before you purchase any of our courses, it is exclusively your responsibility to check if it complies with the flag administration/approval body you require or you want to submit it to. Furthermore, you should check if the course is accepted by your employer or flag administration as your employer or flag administration may have specific requirements.