CII Regulation Awareness & SEEMP Part III online course. The CII rating is introduced on 1 January 2023 based on the annual fuel consumption of each ship. The ships subject to the CII rating, are required to develop a Ship Energy Efficiency Management Plan (SEEMP) Part III.
From 2023, the IMO Data Collection System (DCS) will be subject to the CII rating, and a rating (A, B, C, D or E) will be given to each ship from 2024. This course will help you to comprehend the fundamentals of CII Regulation & SEEMP Part III, as well as the respective implementation schedule.
- Understand the fundamentals of SEEMP Part III.
- Comprehend how to calculate the CII and maintain it in order to remain compliant with SEEMP Part III.
- Outline the implementation schedule for SEEMP Part III.
Legislation & References:
- MARPOL Annex VI (IMO Resolution MEPC.328(76))
- Ship Energy Efficiency Management Plan (SEEMP) Part III
Who should attend: Designated Office Personnel
Duration: 2 h
DISCLAIMER: The course is provided on an “as is” basis. Before you purchase any of our courses, it is exclusively your responsibility to check if it complies with the flag administration/approval body you require or you want to submit it to. Furthermore, you should check if the course is accepted by your employer or flag administration as your employer or flag administration may have specific requirements.