The STCW Crowd management for passenger ships online course aims to provide to masters, officers, ratings and other personnel on passenger ships the necessary training regarding crowd management. Includes Safety training for personnel providing direct service to passengers in passenger spaces module.
This course covers the mandatory minimum requirements for the training of masters, officers, ratings and other personnel on passenger ships as per Regulation V/2, pa.4 and according to STCW Code Section A-V/2-1.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
1) Control a crowd in an emergency situation on board.
2) Locate essential safety and emergency equipment on board.
3) Communicate effectively with passengers during an emergency.
4) Demonstrate the use of personal life-saving appliances.
5) Comply with the ship’s safety and emergency procedures.
At a glance
- Approval: Liberia, ΙΜΟ whitelist flag
- Who is it for: Marine and Non-Marine roles including Officers and Ratings of passenger vessels, Cruise ships crews, Super yacht crews.
- Accepted by: All flags that accept IMO whitelisted approved training including Panama. Also: Liberia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Cooks Island, Dominica, Egypt, Hong Kong/P.R.C, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Morocco, Oman, Palau, Tanzania, Taiwan.
- STCW Compliance: Fully compliant with STCW Code as amended
- Courses and Assessment: Online only, available 24/7, both theoretical and practical parts
- Duration: 4h
- Eligibility: Newcomers and Refresh training
- Prerequisites: Passport
- Certificate provided: Digital, PDF file (stamped hard copy available upon request)
- Certificate Validity: Five (5) years
DISCLAIMER: The course is provided on an “as is” basis. Before you purchase any of our courses, it is exclusively your responsibility to check if it complies with the flag administration/approval body you require or you want to submit it to. Furthermore, you should check if the course is accepted by your employer or flag administration as your employer or flag administration may have specific requirements.