The STCW Crowd management for passenger ships online course aims to provide to masters, officers, ratings and other personnel on passenger ships the necessary training regarding crowd management. Includes Safety training for personnel providing direct service to passengers in passenger spaces module.
This course covers the mandatory minimum requirements for the training of masters, officers, ratings and other personnel on passenger ships in Regulation V/2, pa.4, 5 and 6 and Regulation V/3, pa.4, 5 and 6 and specified in the STCW Code Sections A-V/2 pa.1
By the end of this course you will be able to:
1) Control a crowd in an emergency situation on board.
2) Locate essential safety and emergency equipment on board.
3) Communicate effectively with passengers during an emergency.
4) Demonstrate the use of personal life-saving appliances.
5) Comply with the ship’s safety and emergency procedures.
At a glance
- Who is it for: Marine and Non-Marine roles including Officers and Ratings of passenger vessels, Cruise ships crews, Super yacht crews.
- Accepted by: All flags that accept IMO whitelisted approved training including Panama. Also: Liberia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Cooks Island, Dominica, Egypt, Hong Kong/P.R.C, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Morocco, Oman, Palau, Tanzania, Taiwan.
- STCW Compliance: Fully compliant with STCW Code as amended
- Courses and Assessment: Online only, available 24/7, both theoretical and practical parts
- Duration: 4h
- Eligibility: Newcomers and Refresh training
- Prerequisites: Passport
- Certificate provided: Digital, PDF file (stamped hard copy available upon request)
- Certificate Validity: Five (5) years